Friday, 28 December 2012

Daxon Blogger Network

While catching up on my fave blogs tonight, I stumbled upon this post by Lucy giving bloggers the chance to receive a £50 Amazon voucher. I've got my eye on a glass Kitchenaid bowl so this would come in very handy for me!

Daxon are looking to expand their network of bloggers. By adding their badge to your sidebar and writing a short blog post informing other bloggers of this great opportunity, you'll receive a £50 Amazon voucher in return. Just make sure you email your post off to Daxon before the 31st. 
Check out the Daxon site for more details


While you're there, check out their bedroom range. Many items are 70% off so there's a bargain to be had, especially if you're after a shabby chic floral duvet or some luxurious bedding. 

I have my eye on this lovely set
 link 

 I had a browse at their skirts, by day i'm a librarian so i'm expected to dress smart casual, and this skirt would be perfect for skipping about being very serious at work, and for only £11... that's pennies left over to spend on shoes!

 link

I love a winter boot, it's so satisfying stepping on a crispy leaf or jumping about in the snow when you're wearing big cosy winter boots, and these are definitely my style. 

 link



It's worth a go, no?



Laura
xx

1 comment:

terrileanne x said...

What a cool thing to do, and 50£ bargain!! Xx

ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk