Wednesday, 17 October 2012

Le Teint Touche Éclat Foundation Review

A few months ago I received a newsletter email from YSL promoting their new Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation and a voucher to take along to a beauty counter for a little sample. With a skip and a jump, I toddled off to Boots and got colour matched, by a lady who was a little more orange than was needed, and off I went home with a little bottle of BR30 to use for the week.



I really liked this foundation, but as I'd just bought a bottle of Rimmel's Wake me up foundation, I decided it would have to wait for now. Skip forward a month when Boots have a £12 worth of points when you spend £50 and all my willpower dissolved as I stepped foot in the store greeted by a lovely lady with lolly pops!

This time there was a more natural skin toned lady on the YSL counter and she colour matched me to a lighter BR20 which I was pleased with and handed over my money, along with buying a Remington Curling Wand and 3 bottles of Models Own Wonderland Polishes. Happy that I now had £12 of points to spend on me for Christmas.



I've been using this foundation every day for a week and I'm so impressed, the shade matches my pale skin perfectly. There were 22 shades to pick from, ranging from very pale to very dark and everything in between so I don't think they've left anyone out at all. It blends really well, lasts all day and I don't look shiny or orange by midday which I find often happens with foundations.

Thumbs up from me!

Has anyone else tried this foundation?

Laura
xx
 

1 comment:

A Lauren to Herself said...

Hi there, you've won the cologne in my Advent giveaway. Please email your details to laurenholden6@gmail.com x